ITT C'treat has dedicated Operator Support personnel who maintain routine, proactive after-sale contact with customers providing high quality training, problem solving, and maintenance assistance on an as needed basis.
- Water equipment diagnostic services
- In the event the watermaker is not performing normally, ITT C’treat has experienced service professionals to diagnose any issue and rectify the problem as quickly as possible.
- ITT C’treat service professionals can either remotely diagnose the problems for quick, simple fixes, or, since they are fully certified, they can travel offshore to the customer’s sites for more in-depth, real world, troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Provide in-depth refurbishments and upgrades to existing systems to improve efficiency, safety, and reliability. ITT C’treat is happy to guide you through the process from start to finish for any watermaker in any condition.
- Breathe new life into your existing systems with new piping and components.
- Identify the proper replacement parts that fit your watermaker.
- Identify anomalies and provide specific instructions on optimizing your equipment’s performance, based on watermaker operating logs.
- Quick turnarounds on quote requests.
- For frequently asked questions or problems, we have clear and concise instructions with pictures on what to do to fix so the operator is not digging through the whole manual to find a solution.
We take feedback seriously and always look for opportunities to improve our products for our customers. C’treat’s Operator Support is the place to go if you have anything you would like to say.
For assistance or for further information, please contact us at email@example.com